ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT and POLICY FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS, ADD-ON, CHARGES
Subsidiary Company: All Business Clients of Real Estate 1 Stop Shop may have joint marketing and referral efforts associated with both of these subsidiaries. The Subsidiaries named herein have no ownership interest in Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC whatsoever.
Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC has no ownership interest in any subsidiaries or Business Clients named herein or are associated thereof. Seanna Smallwood is a licensed Mortgage Loan Officer with First Washington Mortgage (NMLS 1252825), and is authorized through licensing authorities to collect borrower information and documents in accordance with the regulations set forth under licensing authorities. Seanna Smallwood is a licensed real estate salesperson in the State of Maryland and has full legal authority to conduct business and refer other agents any referral leads for which her business efforts have successfully obtained.
Collection of Information: This website collects various types of information, such as:
Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested. Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site. It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected. For mortgage brokerage document collection, a Borrower’s Authorization Form must be manually wet-signed and uploaded into your application prior to providing any qualifying income or asset documents. Documents required for collection of information for consumers and qualifying said consumer for desired services are never shared with any other entity unless prior authorization in writing is provided by the consumer.
Use of Information Collected Information: Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from and our subsidiaries. Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC and our subsidiaries may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered. Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties. Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC and/or our website; Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC; and, Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of and all social media pages and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13: Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out: All users and/or visitors to our website or Alexa Skills, iOS, Android, and other web applications, including MyCity Scavenger Hunt games, have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email, newsletters, promotions, and/or Alexa Skill communications. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to Seanna@realestate1stopshop.com or use your Alexa Skills Console to do so. The website communications and the Alexa Skills communications portal do not communicate in real-time. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party services and their providers, such as our Alexa Skill, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Security: Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control. Our hosting servers are secure.
Do Not Call Registration: The Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC is registered as a Calling Center under the National DNC Registry, (#10257098-69100) and comply with said rules. For more information regarding this, please visit ftc.gov.
Terms of Service:
(1) Third party services (our Clients) as provided by our promotions are not owned in whole or in part by the Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, hereinafter referred to as "REOSS," unless specifically named as a Subsidiary herein.
(2) Third party services (our Clients) must pass a verification process which is subcontracted by a Third Party and may or may not include the following:
(a) National Criminal Records Information Management System (NCRIM);
(b) Professional License Verification;
(c) Pre-Adverse Action (licensing);
(d) Adverse Action (licensing); and,
(e) Current Internet Ratings.
(3) REOSS does not share information with its clients outside of what is necessary for delivering the services for which it was hired.
(4) Where applicable, limitations on services provided by vendors of REOSS within this package are passed down to the client.
(5) Exclusive Zip codes and Services with Limited Availability are sold on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. No Exceptions.
(6) The credit card authorized by the form and signature upon completion of a purchase is the credit card from which all future recurring payments will be charged.
(7) Billing for Recurring Monthly Subscription Services will recur every 30 days until canceled in writing. Billing is automatically processed on a 30-day cycle. We will make every effort to remind you of your payment 2-5-days prior to the charge date.
(8) Billing for One-Time Add-On Services will take place once and are charged at the time of purchase.
(9) In the event a payment is declined by the credit card processor, the client has five business days to make the payment to keep the account current. Should the account payment status EXCEED FIVE BUSINESS days late, REOSS reserves the right to cancel the plan and all promotional activities associated with your plan services, and reserved exclusivity for the services in the previously subscribed zip codes will be released for resale.
(10) REOSS keeps an active waiting list for each category and zip code availability as "Inventory" and will authorize a re-distribution of the promotion of your categories and zip codes on the 6th day – NO EXCEPTIONS.
(11) Should your business be removed from the marketing automation, REOSS will re-charge the set-up fee to re-begin services. Availability of your plan categories and zip codes are NOT GUARANTEED after the 5th day proceeding any declined payments by our payment processor.
(12) You may or may not be notified of this by REOSS as we remain diligent on ensuring our mutual consumers are always given only the highest, honorable, reputable residential services in the industry.
(13) It is against Federal RESPA laws to pay unlicensed persons any amount in exchange for a referral. This applies to real estate, mortgage finance, and title. Our referral leader board automatically excludes any referrals sent from individual consumers to these three industries. (Please Note: the referral campaign is a NATIONAL campaign for referral leads and consumer loyalty for the Real Estate 1 Stop Shop - an entity that provides promotional services specifically for small businesses in the U.S. who's target market is a "homeowner." Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC is a separate entity and does not directly pay consumers for referrals of real estate sales professionals, mortgage professionals, and/or title professionals.
(14) Consumers with interest in seeking further validation of licensing, backgrounds, and/or insurance policies are advised to do so at their own discretion.
(15) Any information obtained from our Third-Party vetting services regarding reputations of our clients is kept confidential as required by Federal Statutes; therefore, will not be shared with the public.
Mortgage Finance Disclosures: City Lending, Inc., employs Seanna Smallwood, CEO is a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator in MD & FL (NMLS 1252825). City Lending, Inc., is a direct correspondent lender for FHA. All transactions are submitted to City Lending, Inc. are subject to applicable licensing for that State. Visit www.citylendinginc.com for legal disclaimers and notices.
Alexa Skills: Our Services through Amazon Alexa Skills, Real Easy (TM) App, Alexa News Flash Promotions: Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC built the proprietary Alexa Skill as a Freemium app for consumers. This service is provided exclusively by Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC at no close to consumers and is intended for use as is; however, in-skill purchases are available if our business clients wish to use this proprietary, patent-pending technology as a paid monthly subscription. As a condition of Service for business clients, businesses hereby agree to a 5-point verification and undergo a vetting process prior to starting onboarding processes and automation for said Subscription and Services.
This page is used to inform website visitors and Alexa Skill end-users regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information.
We NEVER sell or share the personal information of our users or subscribers with anyone. This is our brand promise.
The ONLY exception to this policy remains in the explicit VUI request for referrals or services through our vendors or business customers as provided as a Service herein. If you choose to use our Services, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The personal information that we collect is used for providing and improving our Services.
Log Data: We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app, we collect data and information (through third party products), on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use, and other statistics.
Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related tasks and functions;
To provide demographic data for market research needed to improve our Services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used for purposes of growth, decision making, and leadership initiatives.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Remember no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 10% secure and reliable, and therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children Policies: These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so we are able to take necessary and appropriate actions.
DISCLAIMER – THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The use of any product, service or feature available through this internet application, VUI, or website of Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, Inc., and/or Communities We Love On, Inc., and any other third party website by which our platforms may have been found, shared, or discovered by any user of such internet application, VUI, or website shall be governed by the following LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
By listening to the content created by anonymous third parties, which may or may not use fictitious names, dates, places, and people, you hereby acknowledge any submissions are done through a third party web form. You hereby acknowledge that by virtue of your "Intent" to hear the illicit content, stories of abuse and violent in nature have been content submitted by others; and therefore, you hereby agree to the following acknowledgements which are obvious by nature and virtue: (1) you are at least 13+ years of age; (2) the shared stories may have content that is explicit or sexual in nature; (3) and (4) THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NO ASSOCIATED REVENUE AS A RESULT FROM SUBMISSIONS, THE PARTIES ARE NOT PAID TO SHARE THEIR STORIES, IT IS THE RIGHT OF THE THIRD PARTY SUBMITTING CONTENT TO REMAIN A PRIVATE AND ANONYMOUS PARTY, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF TRUTHFULNESS TO THE STORIES SHARED ON THIS APPLICATION, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OF THESE STORIES, AND NO WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT MATERIAL OR CONTENT. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
*** ADDITIONAL LEGAL DISCLAIMER FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY ***
By submitting entertainment news referred to as “gossip” to this platform and/or event announcements, you agree to release the Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, Inc., from all liability relating to injuries and/or financial losses that may occur as a result of your submission. By using this platform for entertainment purposes, you agree to release the Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC from all liability relating to injuries and/or financial losses that may occur as a result of your use. By either circumstance aforementioned (user or submission) via this agreement, I agree to hold Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, Inc., entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence. I also acknowledge the risks involved in publicly submitting my “entertainment news” “gossip” or “events”. These include but are not limited to civil suit(s) that may follow as a result of any party named in my submission. I swear that I am participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity. By my free-will use of this platform, I forfeit all right to bring a suit against the Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, Inc., for any reason. In return, I will receive access to live updates, as therefore contingent upon my subscription services through 3rd party services, such as Amazon Alexa Skills Console.
Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC, Copyright (C) 2020, All Rights Reserved
Please be advised this website and all services provided, including design and vendor combinations are intellectual property of Real Estate 1 Stop Shop, LLC.
All violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. (Rev. 11/2019)
Patents Pending: 62/799,923 and 62/819,213